Click to Home
Go To Search

City Clerk

Show All Answers

1. Where and when does the City Council meet?
2. How can I contact a Council Member?
3. Where can I see filed Statements of Economic Interests for elected City officials?
4. Where can I get a copy of an agenda?
5. How do I request copies of City documents?
6. How do I submit a problem or suggestion about the City's website?

Contact City Hall
450 San Rafael Ave.
Belvedere, CA 94920-2336
Ph: 1-415-435-3838