Information and Statistics
For current information and statistics regarding COVID-19 in Marin County, please visit the Marin Department of Health & Human Services.
COVID-19 Vaccination Information
Everyone aged 12 years and older is eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. Please refer to the Marin County COVID-19 Vaccine page for more information.
Access to City Services
Belvedere City Hall has re-opened to the public with modified counter hours. Please follow this link for further information regarding access to City Hall.
Masks are not required for fully vaccinated individuals, except in the following settings where masks are required for everyone, regardless of vaccination status:
- On public transit (examples: airplanes, ships, ferries, trains, subways, buses, taxis, and ride-shares) and in transportation hubs (examples: airport, bus terminal, marina, train station, seaport or other port, subway station, or any other area that provides transportation)
- Indoors in K-12 schools, childcare and other youth settings.
- Note: This may change as updated K-12 schools guidance is forthcoming, pending updates for K-12 operational guidance from the CDC.
- Healthcare settings (including long term care facilities)
- State and local correctional facilities and detention centers
- Homeless shelters, emergency shelters and cooling centers
Additionally, masks are required for unvaccinated individuals in indoor public settings and businesses (examples: retail, restaurants, theaters, family entertainment centers, meetings, state and local government offices serving the public).
For additional information, individuals should refer to CDC Recommendations for Safer Activities (see CDPH Masking Guidance Frequently Asked Questions for more information).