Objective Design and Development Standards (ODDS)
About Objective Design and Development Standards
- Objective Design and Development Standards Final Draft - May 16, 2022
- Access the information video to learn about the Objective Design & Development Standards effort
- Visit the County of Marin's Objective Design and Development Standards Webpage
- Read the Marin IJ article dated February 16, 2021
- ODDS Public Review- DRAFT November 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Objective Standards? Housing legislation defines an "objective" standard as one that involves no personal or subjective judgment by a public official and uniformly verifiable by reference to an external and uniform benchmark or criterion available and knowable by both the development applicant and the public official prior to submittal.
- Senate Bill 330: Housing Crisis Act
- Senate Bill 35: Streamlined Affordable Housing
- County of Marin Survey Summary Report
Contact Irene Borba, Director of Planning and Building, at Iborba@cityofbelvedere.org with questions on the Objective Design and Development Standards project.