The Planning Commission will follow the following procedure for all listed public hearing items:
1) The Chair will ask for presentation of the staff report;
2) The Commissioner will have the opportunity to question staff in order to clarify any specific points;
3) The applicant and project representative will be allowed to make a presentation, not to exceed 10 minutes for large, or 5 minutes for small, projects, as total for the applicant’s design team;
4) The public hearing will be opened;
5) Members of the audience in favor or against the proposal will be allowed to speak, for a maximum of 3 minutes per speaker;
6) The applicant will be given an opportunity to respond to comments made by the audience, for a maximum of 5 minutes total for the applicant’s design team;
7) The public hearing will be closed; and
8) Discussion of the proposal will return to the Commission with formal action taken to approve, conditionally approve, deny or continue review of the application.
The Reports agenda item consists of any oral reports from standing Planning Commission committees (if any), an individual member of the Planning Commission, and staff.