BELVEDERE PLANNING COMMISSION
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
SEPTEMBER 15, 2020 6:30 P.M.
COVID-19 ADVISORY NOTICE
Due to Covid concerns and consistent with State Executive Orders No. 25-20 and No. 29-20, the meeting will not be physically open to the public. Members of the Planning Commission and staff will participate in this meeting remotely. Members of the public are encouraged to participate remotely via Zoom or telephone pursuant to the information and link below. Public comment will be accepted during the meeting. The public may also submit comments in advance of the meeting by emailing the Director of Planning and Building at: firstname.lastname@example.org Please write “Public Comment” in the subject line. Comments submitted one hour prior to the commencement of the meeting will be presented to the Planning Commission and included in the public record for the meeting. Those received after this time will be added to the record and shared with Planning Commission members after the meeting.
City of Belvedere is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Belvedere Planning Commission Meeting
Time: September 15, 2020 06:30 PM
Join Zoom Meeting
Webinar ID: 829 5879 2485
888 788 0099 (Toll Free)
877 853 5247 (Toll Free)
The City encourages that comments be submitted in advance of the meeting. However, for members of the public using the Zoom video conference function, those who wish to comment on an agenda item should write “I wish to make a public comment” in the chat section of the remote meeting platform. At the appropriate time, the Clerk will allow oral public comment through the remote meeting platform.
Any member of the public who needs special accommodations to access the public meeting should email the Director of Planning and Building email@example.com who will use her best efforts to provide assistance.
The Planning Commission will follow the following procedure for all listed public hearing items:
1) The Chair will ask for presentation of the staff report;
2) The Commission will have the opportunity to question staff in order to clarify any specific points;
3) The applicant and project representative will be allowed to make a presentation, not to exceed 10 minutes for large, or 5 minutes for small, projects, as total for the applicant’s design team;
4) The public hearing will be opened;
5) Members of the audience in favor or against the proposal will be allowed to speak, for a maximum of 3 minutes per speaker;
6) The applicant will be given an opportunity to respond to comments made by the audience, for a maximum of 5 minutes total for the applicant’s design team;
7) The public hearing will be closed; and
The Reports agenda item consists of any oral reports from standing Planning Commission committees (if any), an individual member of the Planning Commission, and staff.
The Consent Calendar consists of items that the Planning Commission considers to be non-controversial. Unless any item is specifically removed by any member of the Planning Commission, staff, or audience, the Consent Calendar will be adopted by one motion. Items removed will be considered in the sequence as they appear below. If any member of the audience wishes to have an item removed, follow the remote meeting procedures referenced above, state your name in the “chat” section of the remote meeting platform, and indicate the item. If you do not have access to the Zoom meeting platform, please email the Director of Planning and Building, Irene Borba at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate that you would like to remove a consent calendar item and identify the item. After removing the item, the City will call for comment at the appropriate time.
1. Design Review and Variance applications for a boat/kayak lift for the property located at 27 West Shore Road. A Variance is required as a portion of the lift encroaches into the rear yard setback. The boat/kayak lift would be located on the side of exiting dock/pier. Property Owner/Applicant: James & Pamela Robertson. Staff recommends approval of the requested applications as conditioned.