Report Issue: Police

Use this form to report police-related issues that do not require immediate police response. Issues and/or concerns including abandoned vehicles, illegal parking, non-construction noise complaints, vandalism and suspicious activity that require immediate police response should be reported to the Police Department by calling (415) 435-3266 or 911 if it’s an emergency.

View all issues

Close window