Medium-sized home projects often require Standard Building Staff Review before a building permit can be issued. This process is usually completed within +/- 10 days.
Medium home projects are typically characterized as:
- Minor interior remodels involving plans.
- Deck repairs involving plans.
- Minor retaining wall construction, involving plans.
- Dock repairs or replacements, at the Lagoon, involving plans.
- Minor project revisions which do not include exterior changes.
- Residential solar P.V. systems (not equipped with an ESS system).
If you think your project qualifies for Standard Building Staff Review, complete the Building Permit Application and submit it with applicable supporting documents to the Planning & Building Department.