Volunteer for a City Committee!

What does the City require when I sell my home?

If you’re selling you home in Belvedere, here’s what the City requires of you:

  1. Schedule an RBR (Report of Residential Building Records) inspection. You can find the RBR application here.
  2. Have your sewer lateral inspected and the report transmitted to Sanitary District of Marin or San 5.
  3. Share this information with your realtor. They may also have other items to recommend that you complete prior to selling.
Close window