The City supports various Green Transportation initiatives. Current initiatives include:
- Four EV charging stations at City Hall.
- Three all-electric municipal cars.
- Financial support to the Yellow Bus Program, which offers school transportation to Reed Union School District students at subsidized rates, keeping cars off the roads.
Future initiatives include:
- All-electric street sweeper.
- Electric Vehicle Incentive Program, allowing staff to use City-purchased/leased electric cars to commute to work and charge free at work.