Please join the Planning Commission meeting this evening at 6:30 pm in person or via Zoom

Request a public record

In accordance with the California Public Records Act, most City records are considered public records. Anyone can view or get a copy of a public record in the City’s possession, with certain exceptions, by submitting a Public Records Act Request to the City Clerk by email, regular mail, phone, or by completing the form below.

The City must respond to Public Records Act Requests within a specific timeframe, as defined by law.

If you would like to receive paper copies of public records, there is a nominal fee to cover the cost to the City.

Public Records Request Form

  • Please be as specific and detailed as possible.
Close window