Get A Quick Answer To Your Question

The following are frequently asked questions by Belvedere residents. Just click on the button to get a quick answer. If you can't find what you need, try the Search box on the home page or contact City Hall at (415) 435-3838.

Question: How do I . . .

Other Frequently Asked Questions

You can learn more about Mallard Pointe at this link.

In an emergency please dial 9-1-1. For non-emergencies, please call (415) 435-3266.

You can find a City directory and contact information here.

Trimming of trees on public property require City approval in advance of any work conducted and will trigger an Encroachment Permit requirement. Removal of trees on public property is a multi-step process, including notification of neighbors. For more detail, contact the City’s Public Works Department at (415) 435-3838 or email Antony Boyd, Public Works Director, and review the City’s relevant Municipal Code including Municipal Code 8, Health & Safety.

The Belvedere Police Department is located on the lower level of Belvedere City Hall at 450 San Rafael Avenue, Belvedere, CA 94920.

Alert Marin Emergency Notification is a County of Marin program that provides emergency alerts via call, text, email or smartphone. Click here for more information and to register.

Information about road closures, road encroachments, and street maintenance projects can be viewed in The Road Closure Calendar here. Information will also be posted in the Events sections.

You can make a donation to Concerts in the Park here.

You can find information on parking tickets here.

The City updates its Master Schedule of Fees and Charges regularly. Updates are adopted by the City Council at a Public Hearing. A copy of updated Fees and Charges Schedule is posted on the City website here.

An encroachment permit is required any time work is performed in the public rights of way. This includes moving trucks, storage of debris boxes, tree work, replacing concrete sidewalks, replacing curbs and gutters, and sewer lateral repair work that encroaches into the street. You can find an application here.

Belvedere streets are swept in zones. For details on the City’s Street Maintenance Programs, please visit the street sweeping web page.

If you’re selling you home in Belvedere, here’s what the City requires of you:

  1. Schedule an RBR (Report of Residential Building Records) inspection. You can find the RBR application here.
  2. Have your sewer lateral inspected and the report transmitted to Sanitary District of Marin or San 5.
  3. Share this information with your realtor. They may also have other items to recommend that you complete prior to selling.
Close window