If your project doesn’t fit into the Belvedere Municipal Code, Policies and Standards, you may need to apply for additional permits or approvals including:
- Design Review Variance: Required for improvements that exceed objective the Development Standards of your zone exclusive of Total Floor Area.
- Exception to Total Floor Area: Required for floor area that exceeds the maximum floor area allowed for your zone.
- Revocable License: Required if you are proposing any private improvements in the City public right-of-way.
- Demolition Permit: Required if you plan on removing a dwelling unit or for the removal of more than 50% of the of the total exterior wall and roof area from the grade up, including all exterior openings.
- General Use Permit: Required if you are seeking to use a property any differently than its zones prescribed use.
If you have questions, please contact the Planning & Building Department.