2-Hour Parking Zones
Any Belvedere resident may purchase a parking permit to park a vehicle longer than two hours in the following restricted areas:
- Beach Road from Main Street to the San Francisco Yacht Club (both sides of the street with the exception of spaces in front of Number 16-38 and Number 58-88 Beach Road)
- Cove Road from Beach Road to Lagoon Road (both sides of the street)
- Cove Road Place (both sides of the street from Cove Road to Cove Alley)
- Peninsula Road from Beach Road to 21/26 Peninsula Road (both sides of the street)
- Lagoon Road from Cove Road to 62 Lagoon Road (south-west side of the street)
- Lagoon Road from Cove Road to 85 Lagoon Road (north-west side of the street)
- Lagoon Road Tennis Courts Parking Lot
A Zone Restricted Parking Area
Only residents from the below eligible address list may purchase an A Zone parking permit to park in the A Zone restricted parking area for longer than 2 hours:
- Number 16 - 38 Beach Road
- Number 58 - 88 Beach Road
B Zone Restricted Parking Area
Corinthian Island residents from Bellevue, Alcatraz, or Eastview Avenues may purchase a B Zone parking permit to park in the Corinthian Overlook parking area for longer than 2 hours.
How to Apply
- Fill out the Resident Parking Permit application (PDF) and bring proof of Belvedere residency and current vehicle registration(s) to the Belvedere City Hall along with the Parking Permit Fee of $50 per vehicle.
Parking permits are subject to biannual renewal in odd-numbered years.
Displaying of Permit
Permits must be affixed to the lower left hand corner of the driver’s side front windshield on the vehicle to which it has been issued. Permits are not transferable and must have the license number of the vehicle to which it has been issued written onto the face of the permit in the area provided for that purpose.
Permits that have been destroyed, lost, or otherwise removed, or are on a vehicle that has been sold, must be replaced. A new permit will be issued for the vehicle. The cost for a replacement permit is the same as for a new permit. For assistance, please call the Belvedere City Hall at (415) 435-3838.
For questions about Belvedere's Preferential Parking Program call (415) 435-3838.