Paying A Parking Ticket
How Can I Pay My Parking Ticket?
- There are three ways to pay a parking ticket you’ve received in the City of Belvedere. Payments are not accepted at the Belvedere Police Department so to pay your parking citation, you may:
- Pay by Internet using the secure web payment service at CitationProcessingCenter.com
- Pay by Phone by calling the toll-free payment center at 1-800-989-2058
- Pay by Mail using a check or money order, payable to the "City of Belvedere"
- Include the original citation and your payment in the pre-addressed envelope you received at the time of citation
- If needed you may use your own envelope addressed to: City of Belvedere, Citation Processing Center, PO Box 10479, Newport Beach, CA 92658-0479
- Pay your citation(s) on time to avoid late fees
- Read the rules on of the citation to determine when payment is due
- Some violations are correctable, see instructions on the back of the citation for more information; submitting proof of correction for a violation is time sensitive, so don't delay!
- Include the citation number in the memo line of your check(s)
- Do not pay multiple citations with one check; include separate checks for multiple citations