The Belvedere Police Department can help you safely dispose of your unwanted and expired medications. To do this, simply drop off your medications at the drop-off box in the the lobby of the Police Department during regular business hours, Monday to Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
How to Safely Dispose of Medicines:
- Cross out or remove personal identifying information from the medicine bottle.
- Leave the product in its original container or place solid medicines in a sealed plastic bag. If transferring medications to a sealed bag, please be sure to recycle all remaining packaging.
- Bring medicine to the Belvedere Police Department and place in the kiosk.
- Accepted: Medications in any dosage form, except for those listed below, in their original container or a sealed bag.
- Not Accepted: Herbal remedies, vitamins, supplements, cosmetics, other personal care products, compressed cylinders, aerosols, inhalers, medical devices, sharps, illicit drugs, iodine-containing medications.